:: Songs ::11.19.2006

Evanescence - Hello

Hello

Playground school bell rings, again

Rainclouds come to play, again

Has no one told you she's not breathing ?

Hello, I am your mind, giving you someone to talk to

Hello

If I smile and don't believe

Soon I know I'll wake from this dream

Don't try to fix me

I'm not broken

Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide

Don't cry


Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping

Hello, I'm still here, all that's left

Of yesterday...

-----------------
Dapatkan lirik lagu favorit anda,klik disini untuk berlangganan dan bergabung.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lowongan Kerja    Jobs Vacancy Information   Scholarship Infomation  

eXTReMe Tracker     :: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::   Powered by Blogger     
Listed on BlogShares  Music Blog Top Sites     Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Add My Favourite Songs to Newsburst from CNET News.com     Add to netvibes   Blogger Indonesia  
  Add to Google   Subscribe in FeedLounge     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add My Favourite Songs to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to My AOL