:: Songs ::11.17.2006

Eric Clapton: Wonderful Tonight

Wonderful Tonight

It's late in the evening

She's wonderin' what clothes to wear

She puts on her make-up

And brushes her long blond hair

And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"

And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight


We go to a party

And everyone turns to see

This beautiful lady

walkin around with me


And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"

And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight


I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes

And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you


It's time to go home now

And I've got an achin' head

So I give her the car keys

And she helps me to bed


And then I tell her

As I turn out the light

I say my darlin', you were wonderful tonight

Oh, my darlin, you were wonderful tonight

-----------------
Dapatkan lirik lagu favorit anda,klik disini untuk berlangganan dan bergabung.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lowongan Kerja    Jobs Vacancy Information   Scholarship Infomation  

eXTReMe Tracker     :: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::   Powered by Blogger     
Listed on BlogShares  Music Blog Top Sites     Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Add My Favourite Songs to Newsburst from CNET News.com     Add to netvibes   Blogger Indonesia  
  Add to Google   Subscribe in FeedLounge     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add My Favourite Songs to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to My AOL