:: Songs ::12.23.2005

Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston
Birth Date: August 9, 1963
Birth Place: Newark, NJ

Houston was one of the biggest female pop music stars of the 1980s and 1990s. The daughter of gospel singer Cissy Houston, Whitney had a modelling career in her teens and was signed by Arista Records in 1983. In 1985 she released her first album, Whitney Houston, a Grammy-winner and international hit; her second album, 1987's Whitney, debuted at #1 on the charts. Throughout the 1990s Houston continued to sell millions of records, with hit singles such as "My Love is Your Love" and a cover of Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You." Houston has also appeared in lead roles in feature films, including The Bodyguard (1992, with Kevin Costner) and The Preacher's Wife (1996, with Denzel Washington).

Here, I enclose a song by Whitney:

I Will Always LoveYou
Album: The Bodyguard Original Soundtrack
Released: November 1992

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
Chorus:

I will always love you
I will always love you

Bitter sweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So goodbye, please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you need
Chorus

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love
Chorus

Words and Music by Dolly Parton


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Lowongan Kerja    Jobs Vacancy Information   Scholarship Infomation  

eXTReMe Tracker     :: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::   Powered by Blogger     
Listed on BlogShares  Music Blog Top Sites     Subscribe in NewsGator Online   Add My Favourite Songs to Newsburst from CNET News.com     Add to netvibes   Blogger Indonesia  
  Add to Google   Subscribe in FeedLounge     Subscribe in Bloglines   Add My Favourite Songs to ODEO   Subscribe in podnova   Subscribe in Rojo   Add to My AOL